How do I get a Crew Card?
It’s easy to apply for the Crew Card. Keep in mind the Crew Card is tied to a specific operator and aircraft fleet. Follow the instructions below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The online web form is easy to complete. Don't forget to opt-in for the new ID90 Travel perks in the application. Please be aware, IBAC will only send Crew Cards by FedEx or DHL for a fee or with an account number. No longer will they be sent through postal service.
- Applicants must have a company representative complete the authorization portion of the form, including the appropriate association membership number, IBAC Members. Most commonly, this is a manager or an authorized company representative that can confirm the applicant’s employment and assume responsibilities described on the form.
- Make sure to include applicant’s passport-type photo with white background.
- Please save photo with applicant’s name for reference.
- Crew Cards are $100 with a 2-year expiration period
- IBAC Crew Cards now come with ID90 Travel membership discounts - see more here.
Do you have any IBAC Crew Card questions or want to check on an order? Email us at email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case the card was lost, stolen or destroyed. Replacement cards are $50 each