OFFER EXTENDED through January 2023
The IS-BAO 20th Anniversary is coming to an end but the IBAC team wants to offer a special savings to operators looking to implement an SMS and become IS-BAO Registered. For a limited time, operators (fixed-wing, rotor-wing, RPAS) can save 20% off the regular price with the IS-BAO SMS Savings Bundle - that includes IS-BAO Document Suite access and a Fundamentals and/or Auditing Workshop registration. Operators that are members of one of the 15 Member Associations will save even more! Get started and save 20% NOW – IS-BAO SMS Savings Bundle
HOW TO GET STARTED
Achieving IS-BAO for your organization is not as complicated as some may think. There are only six-steps to registration. Let’s get started!
SIX STEPS TO IS-BAO REGISTRATION
- Purchase the IS-BAO Standard Document Suite. Members of one of the 15 business aviation IBAC member associations or HAI will receive a 25% discount off the retail cost of the document suite. Complete the Purchase FORM
- Attend a Workshop - Attending an IS-BAO workshop by at least one company representative is now required before receiving the Stage 1 initial registration and is recommended for renewals. The 2-day event is broken down into the Fundamentals of IS-BAO on day 1; and Auditing on day 2 that covers internal auditing processes and training for PSAs and is required for IS-BAO Auditor renewal. See workshop schedule here or contact us about hosting a workshop!
- Conduct a gap analysis between your organization’s standards and procedures and those of the IS-BAO Programme.
- Define and develop procedures to identify hazards and eliminate the quantified risk or reduce it to acceptable levels using a broad range of guidance material provided with the standard.
- Integrate processes and procedures into department systems, programme operating procedures and manuals, using the materials provided in the document suite.
Complete an IS-BAO audit by selecting an accredited IS-BAO Auditor. Scheduling the audit should be done well in advance to accommodate schedules. Once the audit is completed and accepted successfully, the operator representative completes an approved IS-BAO registration form online, with payment, for 2-year or 3-year registration (does not include auditor or any PSA fees, if applicable). Then an official IS-BAO Registration certificate will be mailed to the operator with additional copies available for purchase.
Once operators reach this IS-BAO achievement, they can proudly display the certificate and have access to the official IS-BAO seal (Stage 2 and Stage 3 specific seals also available) to use in various communications that clearly identifies this quality accomplishment.