ADVANCING SAFETY IN A MATURE SAFETY SYSTEM
Developed as an option for veteran International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Stage 3 operations to leverage their advanced safety systems, the new Progressive Stage 3(PS3) is the latest addition to the globally recognized IS-BAO program.
Since 2002, when International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) first introduced IS-BAO to the business aviation industry, there have been hundreds of operators reach, and maintain their safety culture as a Stage 3 operation. Many Stage 3 operators have a mature SMS and may be looking for the next step. The PS3 option involves low-impact progressive audits supported by exclusive access to the IS-BAO business aviation safety database. Stage 3 operators can now experience a personalized program with a host of new benefits never offered before.
Advancements of PS3:
- Annual low-impact, one-day Progressive Audit with an auditor that covers one third of the IS-BAO each year
- Tailored IS-BAO chapter schedules to support the organization’s relevant and current issues
- 10-year term with amortized pricing
- Access to multiple IS-BAO Workshop Initials to support operator safety officer training participation, at no additional cost
- Mentoring with other IS-BAO operators
- Sharing of de-identified business aviation safety data exclusively available to the IS-BAO family for educational and benchmarking purposes
- IS-BAO Roundtable and/or Workshop facilitator opportunities
- Newsletter content contributions
- SafetyNet webinars presentations
- Operator Review Board representation
- Access to exclusive IS-BAO safety database (PS3 shared de-identified data)
- IS-BAO comes to the operator via tailored schedule of audit chapters relevant to the operator
- Interaction and audit support from highly qualified and credentialed Progressive Auditors
- Annual audit provides additional pathways for continuous improvement and more relevant management of change.
- Opportunities to lead IS-BAO progress
- PS3 Leadership opportunities
- Subscription options to simplify program management, planning and budgeting.
How to Get Started:
- Operator receives a successful audit Stage 3 registration
- Collaborate with the Operators Review Board (ORB) to create schedule integration that supports the operator’s systems and culture.
- Operator accepts Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) – consent to de-identified annual data sharing; reporting & mentoring activities; 10-year terms and conditions, Receive on-site annual audit - etc.
- For on-site annual audit - Progressive Credentialed Auditor to include SMS chapter 3 and all other IS-BAO chapters on a 36-month cycle
- Access IBAC’s SMS de-identified data, including, but not limited to: IAP findings, company risk register & hazard logs, safety committee reports & action items, ERP drills, ASAP corrective actions, FOQA/FDM-when applicable, SPIs/SPTs, culture surveys….and more.
For pricing options contact email@example.com
View the Brochure