The Aircrew Identification Card is intended to identify the crew members of business aircraft, easing ramp access and assisting customs identification. The Aircrew Card is issued to crew of business aircraft operators who are current members of one of the 14 IBAC member associations.
- The IBAC Aircrew Identification Card is recognized around the world to facilitate airport access to business aircraft and can assist in obtaining certain crew visas from governments.
- Only members of one of the 14 IBAC business aviation associations have access to this Aircrew Card
- Although it is not IBAC’s intended purpose, Aircrew card holders may be granted certain discounts and preferred rates at hotels, etc.
- The Aircrew Card can be customized with a company logo
- The Aircrew card is valid for 3-Years and costs just $100
- Replacement cards, if lost, are available for only $30